Seasonally maintaining your furnace is one of the best ways to extend its life and reliability, to cut down on furnace repair bills, and to save on energy costs. Our clean and check (sometimes referred to as a tune-up or inspection) includes:
- Checking and inspecting the heat exchanger
- Cleaning and adjusting the burner assembly
- Cleaning the ignition assembly
- Testing safety controls
- Checking electrical components
- Cleaning or replacing standard air filters
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Adjusting gas pressure, if necessary
- Cleaning humidifiers
- Testing operation of all equipment
- Checking condensate drains
- And more!
You can receive a 10% discount on heating maintenance if you join our Home Care Club.